Monday 28 January 2013

Back to it

Well I have had a very lazy week at home!
We are saving for a few trips coming up so I 
can't be off gallivanting around spending our cashola.
Rats.
But that also means I have had more time to
just think. Think about all the things
that I want for our life. Think about the
short and long term goals. Think about
what I feel are going to be the 
best choices to get where we need to go.
I love when I get together with Amie because 
she kind of just lets you talk. She is a good 
listener but also had good thoughts. Ones that
don't "tell" you, her thoughts often get me thinking
about other things and give me perspective.
We also did a bit of cooking while she was here. 
We made a big batch of energy balls. They turned 
out to be the best ones yet. 
We also whipped up some Cauliflower pizza 
that turned out DELICIOUS! I was 
wanting to try it for a while but was sceptical.
I mean come on you are never going to get cauliflower
to taste like gooey pizza dough. Luckily I prefer thin
crust and this pizza had TONS of flavor.
We made up a batch and used lots of cheese on the top.
I made another batch the next night but went light on the
cheese and it turned out just as good.
I'm bad for measuring things out... I kinda just
mix until it looks like the right consistency.

Cauliflower Greek Pizza
1/2 head cauliflower {riced}
Pesto {classico}
Parm
Mozza
Red bell pepper
Garlic stuffed green olives
Feta
Onion
 1 large egg

I riced the cauliflower in the food processor then
popped it in the microwave for 4 minutes.
Let it cool, then add the egg and some parm.
USE A NON STICK BAKING MAT
Spread out on mat very thin. Place paper towel over top and
blot out as much moisture as you can. Pop in and broil
for 10ish min {until top and sides are going crispy}
take out and put on desired toppings.
We cut the veggies really fine, sprinkled the feta.
Top with light mozza and bake for 15ish. Then 
broil until cheese is brown.

YUM YUM YUM


No comments:

Post a Comment