Sunday 20 January 2013

I sharted

Last night at work was such a treat. It has been a 
very busy week saving lives. {kidding} {not about the busy part}
Last night was actually such a delight. I caught up on 
pinterest and everything!
I love eves like that!
Eves are a hit and miss shift. When they are busy,
they are disgustingly busy, and when they
are slow, you are glad you have a book!
On my dinner break I was texting Rhys and not
getting a response from him... And knowing 
that he was home not doing anything 
{except playing video games}
I decided to play a trick on him...
 It went something like this....

That got his attention! Haha

5 comments:

  1. I love this :) your relationship is very open hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love this. I love that he asked u if you were ok!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know right.... Such a gentleman! Haha

      Delete
    2. Rhys just let me know that I sounded serious when I called him a gentleman... That my friends is why people who aren't funny, shouldn't make jokes!

      Delete