Friday 18 January 2013

Sleepless Nights

Once again, I'm stuck in insomnia land.
This week has been a bad sleep week for me, not
sure what gives! I've completely cut the
caffeine out of my life {sad I know}. 
I was having weird heart flutters and it seems like
they have gone away. No more red bull or coffee
for me. I know it's better for me so I'm trying
to not feel to sorry for myself. 
My legs feel tired tonight which actually feels good.
I had a long hot bath tonight hoping sleep would 
find me around 930... finally at 2am I 
decided to get up and make some tea.
I was hoping tomorrow would by a gym day, but
if I'm sleepy tomorrow I will take an off day. 
I have already done 4 days of workouts this week and 
I still have Saturday's run so I'm not going to worry
about it. Rhys and I made Salmon filet's and greek
salad for supper. He is totally hooked! 
It always amazes me at how well he
does when he runs with me. I have been following the
run schedule and making sure I get out every second day. 
He can STILL run laps around me. We are both
super competitive so while I find it annoying I'm 
just so impressed. I'm glad that we are finding fitness 
together and creating good habits that will last a lifetime. 
I've dieted and worked out before and success
but it doesn't last and I fall back into bad habits. 
For some reason I just feel like this is the time.
I feel good.

At least if sleep won't find me I have a good snuggle buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment