Thursday 24 January 2013

EWWWW

Our dogs were CRAZY tonight. So at 830
we decided to take them for a big play down
by the river. It was going swell until Millie got 
distracted by something. After calling her a few 
times she decided to leave whatever was
so intriguing and come play again....
Until Eddie decided something 
was fun in the same darn spot. 
So off I went to investigate.
Well we discovered something NASTY!
It was some sort of carcass that 
someone was trying to hide the identity of.
It was wrapped up in a orange plastic bag. 
The rest of the details I won't share but 
it was gross. 
So of course I immediately text both my 
mom and dad.... 

and then call fish and wildlife.
Anyways, hopefully they clean that up by tomorrow
because I've been a major slacker and haven't 
gone for a run in 3 days.

4 comments:

  1. um that park of yours is weird...crazy stuff goes on there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those were my thoughts last night too! But I figure with all the mansions down there I should be safe... Right?

      Delete
    2. Apparently it was a COUGAR!

      Delete
  2. Wow! that is cray!

    ReplyDelete