Tuesday 22 January 2013

Call me "the crank"

I was going to ramble about how sucky my day
was yesterday and tell you all about it
BUT deciding to be more positive today,
I will tell you the one thing that made me giggle 
yesterday. And yes, only one thing
could crack a smile on me. 
I pulled into to policeman's flats for my
morning jog and noticed there was a small car in the
parking lot. Not unusual considering there is lots
of fisherman down there {even in -15}.
What was unusual was that the man sitting in
the front seat did not appear to be getting his gear ready. 
Strange I thought to myself. 
Now being the crazy person I am I automatically think,
well even if there is a crazy man down here, surely 
more people are bound to come along so I think
I'm still safe but man I wish I brought Millie instead of 
Eddie today {not that she is the tough pup, she is just bigger}.
So I throw on my mitts, set my watch, lock my keys and wallet 
in the glove box and glance over to see if buddy has made a
move when all of a sudden a girls head pops up from
misters lap. Yup, that was what got me to smile 
yesterday at 10am. 
Sick. 

1 comment:

  1. Bahahah how did you not tell me about this already. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete