Tuesday 15 January 2013

Gossip

I have to admit that I am guilty of a juicy 
gossip session {more often than I like to admit}.
And I have been thinking over the month that it is
something I don't feel good about. I don't feel 
any better about myself and it certainly wouldn't 
feel good for the people to hear these snippy
little comments coming out of my mouth.
Anyways, I have officially gotten a taste of my own
medicine and it doesn't feel good! 
It's not as though it came from my bestie or 
someone who's friendship I truly value but even then
it still feels like a little jab. One that I don't feel was 
warranted and the things said I don't feel 
truly represent who I am. 
I chose to go forward and try my best to 
watch my tongue and take careful 
notice of who's feelings would be hurt
by my careless words. 
Something to work on. 

1 comment:

  1. Good work Bri. You should have plenty of time to work on this :)

    ReplyDelete