Thursday 3 January 2013

Mission back on track

So far, day 2 has success. Yesterday I headed out
and filled our fridge with healthy choices for the
week to come. I decided to stick a very routine
plan. Lots of chicken, veggies, and 
mango salsa.
I know everyone says that 
variety is key, and while I agree...
It's also so hard to make 7 different meals for each
night when I'm working, getting a daily workout in,
walking the dogs, and still maintaining the house.
Rhys is on board which is really helpful too. 
He has a physical job so he doesn't have any 
weight issues but he still needs to eat
foods that are nutritious. While I'm working, his
go to meal is pasta... So I switched it up on him
and cooked up some ground chicken and also
blended some spinach and fresh tomatoes into
his favourite sauce... We will see how that goes.
As for me, it's yogurt, berries, bran buds, chicken
chicken, chicken, and chicken. Haha.
I decided to start the running plan over again 
after a few weeks of not really doing it the way it's
intended. Today was 10min warm up, 12 intervals of 
1 run/1walk and then a 10min cool down. It was a 
breeze... maybe starting over wasn't necessary but I'm
going to just keep sticking to that and see how she 
goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment