Friday 11 January 2013

Snowy

I was walking to my car after work tonight
thinking to myself "why the heck do we CHOOSE to 
live with this snow!"
In the past I loved the snow, it meant SKI season! 
I haven't been skiing in a few years and the appeal
is starting to wear off. 
The drive home was slippery so when I pulled into
the garage, I could feel myself breathe a sigh of
relief tonight. I was even more delighted when
I opened the garage door and our
backyard looked like a little 
Winter Wonderland. 
The trees were coated, and there was a swept
pathway up the steps, onto the deck and 
into the house. 
What a treat. 
The Vint house was a free for all.
No gender roles there whatsoever. 
The little feminist in me says "ummmm girls
can shovel too!" while almost the 
WHOLE rest of me is so thankful
that Rhys likes to do "blue jobs".
.... plus the house was mopped and vacuumed too...
I guess he likes to do the "pink jobs" too! 
I'm not complaining!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment